- Coronavirus and loss video- A Pandemic of Grief by Champlain Hospice Palliative Care Program
- Coronavirus and the Six Needs of Mourning | Dr. Alan Wolfelt
- Canadian Virtual Hospice Information and support on palliative and end-of-life care, loss and grief.
- Refuge In Grief psychotherapist, writer, grief advocate, & communication expert dedicated to helping you live through things you never thought you’d face.
- How to survive Early Grief 8 simple acts: how to survive early grief
- Resources and booklets from Champlain Hospice ( Excellent Grief education and resource booklets you can read online or print)
- Helpful checklist from Marsden& McLaughlin Funeral homes – checklist of people/organizations to be notified regarding the death of a loved one
- How To Support A Friend Going Through A Difficult Time
- Grief in Times of Celebration
- When Death is Near
- Helping Yourself Heal During the Holiday Season
- What to say to someone who is dying
You are free to join which ever group is more convenient for you, timewise.
Anyone can make a referral to us, including healthcare and social agencies, nurses, physicians, clergy, friends, the person who is ill or their families,PDF Client Referral Form