- Champlain Health Line Local Health services, news, careers, events for Champlain area Ontario
- Supporting Caregivers in Eastern Ontario The site is a first stop for resources that are available. These key contacts can help you find services and supports in your community.
- Carefor Health and Community Services – Eastern Counties – Offers extensive home health care and community support serviced for eastern Ontario
- Champlain Hospice Palliative Care Program- Integrates and coordinates the delivery of end of life care services in the Champlain region
- The Outcare Foundation- Registered Charity that supports regional palliative care
- Champlain LHIN (Local Health Integrated Network)Local health services, news, careers,events for Champlain Ontario area
- HPCO (Hospice Palliative Care Ontario) Guiding and accrediting body of Visiting Hospice Palliative Care in Ontario
- CHPCA (Canadian Hospice Palliate Care Association)- The National voice for Hospice Palliative Care in Canada
- Canadian Virtual Hospice Information and Support on Palliative and End-of-life Care, Loss and Grief
- Caregiver Self-assessment Questionnaire
- Caregiving Supports from Saint Elizabeth’s
- Changing Care -Changing CARE: Embrace aims to improve the experience of family caregivers in the addiction and mental health system across Cornwall, Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry and Akwesasne, Ontario.
- Caregiver Support Portal
- Caring for Caregivers Coping with Covid-19
- The Ontario Caregiver Organization
HPCO is excited to be continuing the Virtual Activity Wellness Hub beginning Tuesday, January 12th . We are piloting virtual activities via Zoom meetings for seniors, people isolated at home, caregivers, and hospice volunteers. Activities will be run by facilitators in a fun and interactive group setting to increase social connection. We invite you to join our Wellness Hub on the following dates: January 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, and 27, 2021
Hospice Palliative Care Ontario (HPCO) in partnership with the Older Adult Centres’ Association of Ontario (OACAO) with funding provided by the Government of Ontario, is excited to announce the launch of a new Caregiving for Serious Illness/End-of-Life Telephone Based Program. This is a pilot program that we are testing to offer a virtual platform for education and support.
These sessions will take place on Tuesdays from 2:00 – 2:40 PM starting January 26th, 2020 and ending on March 30th, 2020. Each week we will cover different topics. Please refer to the flyer to see which topics are covered on which days, and information on how to connect. Please feel free to join the sessions you are interested in. These sessions are intended for seniors, caregivers, and hospice volunteers.
Please help us circulate and promote this new opportunity across your network. If you have any questions, please email Marium.Rubab@hpco.ca
Anyone can make a referral to us, including healthcare and social agencies, nurses, physicians, clergy, friends, the person who is ill or their families, referral form.