- Champlain Health Line Local Health services, news, careers, events for Champlain area Ontario
- Supporting Caregivers in Eastern Ontario The site is a first stop for resources that are available. These key contacts can help you find services and supports in your community.
- Carefor Health and Community Services – Eastern Counties – Offers extensive home health care and community support serviced for eastern Ontario
- Champlain Hospice Palliative Care Program- Integrates and coordinates the delivery of end of life care services in the Champlain region
- The Outcare Foundation- Registered Charity that supports regional palliative care
- Champlain LHIN (Local Health Integrated Network)Local health services, news, careers,events for Champlain Ontario area
- HPCO (Hospice Palliative Care Ontario) Guiding and accrediting body of Visiting Hospice Palliative Care in Ontario
- CHPCA (Canadian Hospice Palliate Care Association)- The National voice for Hospice Palliative Care in Canada
- Canadian Virtual Hospice Information and Support on Palliative and End-of-life Care, Loss and Grief
- Caregiver Self-assessment Questionnaire
- Caregiving Supports from Saint Elizabeth’s
- Changing Care -Changing CARE: Embrace aims to improve the experience of family caregivers in the addiction and mental health system across Cornwall, Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry and Akwesasne, Ontario.
- Caregiver Support Portal
- Caring for Caregivers Coping with Covid-19
- The Ontario Caregiver Organization
Anyone can make a referral to us, including healthcare and social agencies, nurses, physicians, clergy, friends, the person who is ill or their families, referral form.